You’re the SQL Professional that is encouraged to dig into a crisis with both hands rather than run away from it!
You deserve to satisfy your desire to learn more and make yourself more valuable and also get a little relaxation from those things that go bump in the data center at night!
You deserve a SQL Cruise!
Where else can you learn more, increase your value to your company, network with your peers and get top-tier training from leaders in the SQL Community including Microsoft Certified Masters and Microsoft SQL Server MVPs while enjoying once-in-a-lifetime scenery and experiences?
Tell your Manager you want to go on a SQL Cruise and she may laugh you out of the office. Then tell her that you get superior training for only $1795.00 and it comes with a room and board charge of around $100-$200/day. Let’s see you do that in a traditional hotel/big city training environment. You can even tell her that Internet charges are so expensive on a cruise ship that you’ll not be able to surf the Web during class and will actually be paying attention.
SQL Cruise is Extremely Affordable
Registration for SQL Cruise is $1395 (for training only – cruise registration is handled via direct booking with Norwegian Cruise Lines though our dedicated Cruise Consultant per instructions below.)
Your stateroom will typically range in cost of $100-200 per day and that includes meals. This is about 30% of your typical room and board costs for land-based training events.
But Don’t Take Our Word On It…
Read what others who’ve experienced SQL Cruise have had to say on our Testimonials Page.
We like to keep it simple…
In keeping with our goals of simplicity and relaxation we make joining us on a SQL Cruise really easy…
- Secure your stateroom with our good friend and Personal Cruise Consultant Alex Gonzalez at Norwegian Cruise Line (877.416.9722 Ext. 4101). He’s a Pro and will make this quick and painless. You could even email him if you like at firstname.lastname@example.org, but he has a pleasant voice and he’ll eventually want to talk to you anyway in order to get your credit card information for your stateroom deposit. Alex will go over the room options and pricing with you. We were able to secure some really good rates for you though thanks to booking directly through NCL. Just tell him you’re part of SQL Cruise and he’ll get you all set! Registration for the Cruise Stateroom Must be done through the process listed below to ensure you’re part of the SQL Cruise grouping. Third-party sites and travel agents will not be able to get you included into the SQL Cruise grouping.
- Contact us and let us know you’ve booked your stateroom. It will be quite obvious to us by including your booking number in the appropriate field below.
- We will send you a confirmation letter and a link for payment. Payment via Intuit Online pay is great, but we do accept checks via snail mail as long as the United State Postal Service still delivers mail. (We do not accept chickens after the unfortunate incident on our first cruise.)
- Be sure to plan air transportation to arrive the day before the cruise as we have a Bon Voyage Party the night before we sail.
- Once we receive payment then load up on the sunscreen, practice your limbo dancing and make sure your laptop is charged.
- You’re going on a SQL Cruise!
If you encounter any technical issues with submitting your registration please contact us!
Of course there is always the small print. We just make ours bigger…
We consistently sell out and space is extremely limited by design. (We want to keep our training custom fit for our cruisers so small class sizes are important to us.) Unfortunately this means we run a tight ship when it comes to reserving spots aboard a SQL Cruise. We can’t reserve a spot on board SQL Cruise until we receive payment for your training and a confirmation from Norwegian Cruise Lines that you’ve reserved your cabin for the cruise.
In order to be consistent with NCL cancellation policies we will refund your training registration fees up to 75 days prior to departure less a service fee of 10% of registration costs plus payment processing fees for your SQL Cruise training registration only.
Note that cancellation and refund of the cruise portion of your journey is a contract between you and NCL. SQL Cruise receives no proceeds from your cruise fee and we are not responsible for any refunds beyond full refund (less credit card processing fees if incurred and cost of training materials and promotional items purchased) of your training charge up to 75 days prior to departure. Within 75 days of sailing we will refund 50% of the training portion of your SQL Cruise less deductions for promotional items, training materials, and payment processing fees. There will be no refunds on the SQL Cruise registration fees within 10 days of sailing.